Friday, May 22, 2009


Hi Everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while!! We've been very busy around here. I am really doing well here, mom and dad are very understanding and I love all the other kids here. My brother,Bob is afraid of thunder and we've been getting a lot of it!! When he gets afraid, I try to stay by him and let him know that its ok. Last night he wanted to go into the garage because it was quiet in there, so I went with. We talked a little, and I told him about the "old days" when I used to be outside in the rain. He told me that when he was a kitten, he started exploring before the others in his litter and he found himself outside, alone in freezing weather. He missed his mom and he couldn't remember how to get back. He mewed for hours, hoping someone would hear him. He was all out of energy, hungry and tired when a really nice lady found him. She took him in the house and wrapped him in a heating pad. She fed him and made sure he was comfortable. It turns out that the nice lady was Nancy, our mom. Geez...I'm glad Bob is here with us.

Anyway! I have a nice rug in my bathroom that I lay on sometimes. This morning, Murphy (DOG!) decided that he wanted to drag the rug all over the house. Dad kept bringing it back in and Murph kept taking it out. So I solved the problem. See picture above...
Have a great weekend!! Love you all!!
Stripy :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment