Thursday, June 25, 2009



Hi everyone!! Boy, this last month has flown by!! As you can see from my picture, I'm doing very well! I've got the best seat in the house...mom and dad's bed!! This is my favorite place to be..especially when the heat index is above 100!

I had to go to the vet about a week ago, I had a sore on my tail, and mom wanted to make sure that I didn't really hurt myself. In case you didn't know, my tail was broken in a few places...another case of abuse, but we don't need to talk about that! It fused in a silly s-shape and doesn't work like a proper tail! I smack it on the wall and the floor a lot, but it doesn't bother me. Anyway, mom saw this sore and I had to go visit my new vet, Dr. Tanner. He is very nice and I behaved very nicely for him. He checked my tail and said that it was just a blocked oil gland, he checked my heart and said its fine and they weighed me...uh hum...When I came to live at my forever home, I weighed about 9 pounds...I now weigh 14.2#!!!! LIFE IS GOOD!! Regular meals, sleeping on the bed all day!! WOOHOO! Dr. Tanner said that I'm a big boy and the weight is fine...no Jenny Craig for me!! As for the tail, because I only have part of a tongue, my grooming isn't what it should be. So now mom combs and brushes me everyday to compensate for that. Spa treatments to boot!

So, now its time for a nap, I'll catch up some more later!!

Love,

Stripy

No comments:

Post a Comment