Friday, May 1, 2009



Hi Everyone!! This is me outside in my screened lanai, otherwise known as the "kitty wonderland"! I'm here with my sister Gracie...we look alike, don't you think?? We were watching a lizard crawling up the screen and it was really fun!!

Today the photographer from the St.Pete Times came here and took some pictures of me for the paper. Be sure to read the story on monday. Mom talked to the reporter the other day and told her my updates and how I'm doing very good.

I come out of my room a lot now, I've visited the garage with Bob and Wrigley (known around here as the wolverines), I've been in the library with Priscilla (she's still fat), and I've been in every closet exploring. When I stay in my room during the day with the door shut, Rustie stays in there with me. I like her, she's very relaxed and easy to talk to. She has allergies, so sometimes she sneezes green snots on me...JUST KIDDING!! I move faster than she can sneeze!!

Anyway, getting ready for the weekend and much more kitty fun!!

Love,

Stripy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stripey! Great article in the SP Times today. Your picture was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete