Monday, May 4, 2009




I am officially a star!! My updated article was in the St Pete Times and the Tamba Bay Times. http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/article997725.ece Mom didn't want her picture in, but she said this is a good compromise!! I had a really great weekend with my brothers and sisters and I can come in and out of the house when I want to. There's a gate across my bedroom door so that I can go in and out, but Murphy can't come in. He started messing with me when I came out the first few times, but I puffed myself up real big and I must have scared him because now he leaves me alone. Sometimes he forgets and he runs towards me, but I puff up again and he stops really fast!! He puts his butt up in the air and barks, but mom says that he just wants to play. I don't have to swat him or his at him, he just goes away!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better Stripy. Those humans of yours need someone big and strong like you to look out for them, did you know they can't even fit in a litter box? Shh, don't tell. Rest easy and take care.

    ReplyDelete