Monday, May 11, 2009












I got a chance to really explore this weekend!! I looked around every chance I got! There's a fun toy that I found..its a lemon and its filled with catnip. I chewed on it and made it all wet, and then I hugged it and wouldn't let anyone take it from me. I love the lemon! I also found a table in the library where I can see out a different window. Not much going on out there, though. I went on the lanai with Sophia and we relaxed under the lawn chairs, and I pretended that I was hiding in the flowers, but I really wasn't because the flowers are on the outside..it was fun anyway! I also took a nap on the couch...I love the couch almost as much as I love the lemon!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Stripy, you are having lots of fun, aren't you. I hope that you have many, many days in your furrever home tht you have found.

    ReplyDelete